I'm currently doing commissions,but i can't tell how much time it will take me to finish them since i'm currently very busy, so they may take 5-7 days, but if i can i'll try to finish them sooner than that.
The prices range from 400 /4$ to 3300 /33$, and they will rise as my skill level rises, so they will change eventually, this is just for the beginning.
Here are the examples of the styles that you can request in a commission:
(Kind of cartoon style)
☆ Pixel art:
Pixel icon, not animated - 400 /4$ Pixel icon ,animated type 1- 500 /5$ Pixel icon ,animated type 2- 500 /5$ Sketch lines, head shot - 600 /6$
Sketch lines, full body - 1500 /15$
☆Art with clear linework:
Chibi, full body - 1000 /10$ Half body no background or only color - 2000 /20$ Full body, no background or only color - 2500 /25$ Full body with exclusive detail (no background) - 2900 /29$ Full body, background/scenery - 3000 /30$ Reference sheet - 3300 /33$ It would cost 3300 if it's just full body with minor details character sheet (like the first one)
Additional features would of course raise the price like:
-Facial expressions(every new one would add 2$ each to the final price)
RULES:1. You will need to pay me half of the price right away, and other half at the end, so that i can know it isn't a scam and that you're serious about the commissions. With that, i will contact you by sending the screenshots of the drawing to see if you like it before i start coloring it, and if there's a little detail that i missed
2. I don't draw furry characters(but i CAN draw humans with ears or tail if that the only fur part), pornography(or nudity), armor(or anything/character overly detailed),muscular characters, only backgrounds, incest, fetish art.
3. If you want to commission me, send me the note in which you'll say exactly want you want, the pose in which you would like to see your character in, which style you would like and anything else.
4. Check my gallery to kinda get the idea of what i can and can't do.
5. Avoid making changes in the design or demanding something else after you paid me and i started doing it.
6. If you want me to draw more than one, it would mean that for each new character you add the price for one person (for example, you want two characters half body, if one character costs 1500 /15$, two of them would be 3000 /30$, except for the full body with background, where the first character would cost 3000 /30$ because of the background, and the second character would cost 2500 /25$)
7. Don't cancel the commission after you've paid me, since i might be in process of drawing that piece.
8. You can't resell my artwork or claim it as your own(therefore, you are not allowed to remove my watermark from my drawings).